COVID-19 Guidelines at McGee Motors Cadillac
As of June 11, 2021 Ontario is in Step 1 of its Roadmap to Reopen. A few things have changed to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and customers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve implemented a number of protocols across our sales and service departments so that you can shop with peace of mind and so that our employees can still assist you. Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before you come to our dealership.
Sales Department Guidelines
- Appointments are not required, but are always recommended so that we may serve you better. Appointments can be made by calling (519) 524-8391 or online at mcgeemotorscadillac.ca.
- Hand sanitizer is located at all entrances. Please make use of it any time you pass by one, and upon entrance into our showroom.
- Please make sure to practice physical distancing throughout your visit.
- Shopping from home is available, made simple through our My Deal Home Shopping tool. You can activate this by clicking the "Start My Deal" button on our new and used vehicle inventory listings.
Service Department Guidelines
- Appointments are required for service. To book:
- Book online here
- By phone: 519-524-8391
- We’ve limited our service lounge to a maximum of 3 people, to promote physical distancing.
- Our shuttle service is not operational at this time.
- We encourage you to have someone take you home or to work when your vehicle is being serviced, or utilize our valet service where we’ll pick-up and drop-off your vehicle from your home for service.
- Your vehicle will be sanitized when we receive it and again before we give it back to you.
Refrain From Our Dealership For Any of These Reasons
- If you are experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, including:
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Runny nose (non-allergy-related)
- Decrease or loss of smell
- Decrease or loss of taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal pain
- Unexplained tiredness, or muscle aches
- General feeling of unwell
- If you’ve traveled outside of Canada over the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has.
- If you’ve had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do what we can to help prevent the spread of the virus, but still as we maintain our services for those who require them. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 guidelines, please contact us.