2021 Cadillac CT4-V in Goderich, Ontario
As a top-tier trim level, the Cadillac V-Series proudly represents true Cadillac luxury and performance. So naturally, the 2021 Cadillac CT4-V is one of the best available North American sedans, engineered to overachieve on the road and of course loaded with all the latest technology for you to enjoy. For the best in comfort, performance, and so much more, explore Ontario’s best luxury sedan with the 2021 Cadillac CT4-V, now available at McGee Motors Cadillac. Read on with us as we take you through the top trim level of the CT4.
Striking and sporty, the Cadillac CT4-V sets the benchmark of performance and luxury, exuding a European level of sophistication with raw American performance. The end result is a sedan design that is going to make a lasting impression. Attractive aggression run rampant through the 2021 CT4-V, with it’s sleek and powerful stance, eye-catching LED lighting group. The CT4-V is engineered specifically to deliver optimal weight distribution for RWD, but of course AWD is available for those tough Canadian winters.
Only the most lavish luxury experience is at the forefront of the CT4-V’s interior. Customize to your liking and show off your distinct personality. A 12” diagonal reconfigurable HD instrument cluster is available to keep you engaged and up to date on your vehicle information while you drive. You’ll also lounge in comfort thanks to the numerous front seat adjustments paired with heated seats for cold winters and available ventilated seats for warm summer months. Optimize your comfort no matter what season in the 2021 CT4-V.
Safety & Technology
Cadillac User Experience
Cloud-based Natural Voice Recognition, steering-wheel controls, an available Rotary Infotainment Controller with jog functionality, and standard Apple Carplay and Android Auto help to streamline your connective technology and let you focus on enjoying your drive.
The 2021 CT4 works to keep you safe on the road, utilizing state-of-the-art safety technologies that detect and avoid potential collisions. Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking come standard, and available systems you can additionally utilize include Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and more.
Get the true power that you desire with the CT4-V’s Dual-Voltage High-Output Engine, with 325 horsepower (242 kW) and 380 lb-ft of torque (515 N-m). With this stunning level of delivery, you’ll want to take the scenic route, every single time.
Magnetic Ride Control
For elite control on the road, the 2021 CT4-V features a performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control. This system reads the road up to 1,000 times per second while it adjusts damping for an unparalleled performance.
With a machine like the CT4-V, high-performance brakes are an absolute must, and Brembo brakes represent some of the best technology on the road. The CT4-V’s Brembo front brakes include patented Duarlife coated and vented rotors that provide precise braking with a striking look.
Diamond Sky Special Edition Package
- Light up the road for all to see with the luxury amenities in the CT4-V’s Diamond Sky package, and achieve the best performance with a touch of sophistication. This package includes:
- Exclusive Diamond Sky Metallic exterior colour with bright accent front grille
- 18’ alloy wheels with Diamond-Cut/Midnight Silver finish
- Diamond Sky Metallic rocker moulding extensions and rear air diffuser
- Brembo V Performance front brakes
- Blue brake calipers; matching blue-accented key fobs (2)
- Neutral-density transparent outer-lens LED tail lamps with crystalline inner components
- Exclusive Sky Cool Gray/Jet Black interior including exclusive Diamond Fall custom perforated leather seating surfaces, exclusive Centaurus-finish centre console trim and alloy driver pedals
V-SeriesStarting at $45,798
- 7L Dual-Volute Turbocharged engine with 325 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Quad-trapezoid exhaust tips with performance-tuned valves
- Performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control
- Limited-slip rear differential
- Performance Traction Management and Launch Control