2021 Cadillac XT6 in Goderich, Ontario
Delivering big on luxury and versatility, the 2021 Cadillac XT6 comes in as the largest offering from the XT series, for those looking for a crossover that provides just as much sophistication as it does utility. The 2021 Cadillac XT6 is perfectly suited for life in Ontario, and those looking to get behind the wheel of a prestigious 3-row vehicle from Cadillac that is significantly more compact than the legendary Escalade. Discover the 2021 Cadillac XT6 today, available right here at McGee Motors Cadillac in Goderich, Ontario. Follow along with our experts as we walk you through the essential specs of this premier SUV.
Outfitted with distinctive, luxurious styling, the 2021 XT6 is designed to impress with its eye-catching lighting group as both vertical and horizontal LEDs work in tandem to highlight the bold grille. Paired with 20” 12-spoke Diamond-Cut wheels with Dark Android satin pockets (standard on the Sport trim), the aggressive stance of the XT6 is elevated even further.
2021 Cadillac XT6 Dimensions
|Exterior Dimensions||2021 Cadillac XT6|
|Length, overall (mm/in)||5,042/198.5|
|Max width, w/o mirrors (mm/in)||1,964/77.3|
|Height, overall (mm/in)||1,775/69.9 (without luggage rack) 1,784/70.2 (with luggage rack)|
No detail is missed throughout the three rows of seating in the 2021 XT6. Discover premium materials throughout the XT6, that have been crafted to ensure the finest in comfort and class. Bring along all your family and friends with an available captain’s chair configuration for six passengers and seating up to seven.
|Interior Dimensions||2021 Cadillac XT6|
|Standard Passenger Seating||7|
|Max. Cargo Volume (behind first row)||2,229 L|
|Head Room (first/second/third)||1,010/993/945 mm (with sunroof)|
|Leg Room (first/second/third)||1,046/994/750 mm|
|Shoulder Room (first/second/third)||1,482/1,459/1,360 mm|
|Hip Room (first/second/third)||1,273/1,416/1,003 mm|
Safety & Technology
Standard Automatic Emergency Braking
Ensure optimal safety on the road with both the Front Pedestrian Braking system and Forward Collision alert. These systems work together to reduce the chance and severity of front end collisions with pedestrians, vehicles and other hazards as sensors detect if a collision is imminent, alerting the driver and applying appropriate brake force if needed.
Get superior vision at night with the available Night Vision system. This system allows your XT6 to see what’s beyond your head lamps as it displays thermal heat vision on your in-cluster display, helping you detect pedestrians or other animals that are ahead of your vehicle.
Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
This available system always has your back when it comes to your blind spot. Side-mirror visual alerts are cued when a vehicle is detected quickly approaching your blind spot. This helps ensure you don’t execute a lane change at an inopportune time.
- 0L Turbo Engine with 9-speed automatic transmission
- 18” multi-spoke alloy wheels with Bright Silver finish
- UltraView sunroof
- Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Font and Rear Park Assist, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Safety Alert Seat, and HD Rear Vision Camera
- Power Liftgate
Premium LuxuryStarting at $62,698
Luxury Features Plus:
- 6L V6 Engine
- Unique Premium Luxury interior colours and decor
- First and second-row leather seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Power-folding third row
- Authentic exotic wood interior accents
- Exclusive 20” split 6-spoke alloy wheels with Polished Android finish
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Wireless Phone Charging
SportStarting at $62,698
Includes or replaces Premium Luxury Features Plus:
- Interior Sport elements with carbon-fibre accents and decor
- Sport mesh grille
- Uniquely styled exterior with high-Gloss Black appointments
- 20” 12-spoke Diamond-Cut allow wheels with Dark Android satin finish pockets
- Twin-Clutch Sport Control AWD with chassis damping control
- Performance suspension with Driver Mode Selector
- Tinted neutral-density tail lamp lenses